Free 3-hour training session provided by West Mercia Police Trainers, brought to you by Hereford BID.
Safeguarding Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults is everybody's responsibility. This course aims to raise awareness of:
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Organised Crime Groups/Gangs
- Modern Day Slavery
- Consent for Sexual Activity
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Criminal Exploitation
- Appropriate Language and Use
- National Referral Mechanism
- Pathways/Diversionary Tactics/Sharing of Intelligence
This training will take place on 27th January 2020 from 10am-1pm at the Town Hall Assembly Room.
If you would like to attend this training, please email email@example.com to book your place - EVERYONE WELCOME!